[SEL] Rough and Tumble

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 12:36:24 PDT 2014

I haven't attended our local show in 20+ years because it is basically an RV show with a few maytags and a a few other odd engines. I remember the western NY show being pretty good. I paid for life dues then life changed. How ironic!  But RV shows with low engine count suck for the viewer.

Glenn Wilson
Endicott, NY
www.WilsonsWarbler.com