[SEL] Legal Ownership

Best, George George.Best at adp.com
Mon Jul 1 14:20:29 PDT 2013

Curt,

My first thought was that it was possible you had the address recorded wrong.
If the transaction was a few months ago and the person living at that address doesn't know that person, then my first question would have been how long has the current person lived there.
If they moved in after your transaction it would be possible that address is correct and the buyer has moved, otherwise it would indicate the address was incorrect.

If you have a working phone number for the person, I'd keep calling it at different times and days until someone answers.

If space is not a concern, I'd personally hold the items for a year before attempted to dispose of them to someone else.

Just my 2cents

George