[SEL] this is a shame

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Thu Aug 29 09:06:18 PDT 2013

On Aug 29, 2013, at 8:09 AM, Richard Knapp <rknapp at socket.net> wrote:

> problem is government; especially governments that serve something other
> than the people which, as far as I can see, is most governments.

I thought the topic was some knucklehead who is yammering about shutting down his 500 retail locations. Good for him. Let him shut down. If he serves a viable market, there will be other entrepreneurs to fill the void he leaves. That’s how free markets work.

I suspect, however, that he’s just another religious zealot thumping on his bible to display his piety to fellow fanatics.

The judge granted him a temporary restraining order until October 1. After that date, let’s see if he closes down all his stores and sends his loyal employees into the streets, or if he’s just a backpedalling phony trying to earn himself a place in heaven. Time will tell…