[SEL] this is a shame

Richard Knapp rknapp at socket.net
Thu Aug 29 08:09:35 PDT 2013

I say communism is what it is (mostly a theory, an idea) and that we
haven't seen a communist government anywhere on the planet that I know
of.  You can call something that "ism" or this "ism" from now 'til the
cows come home, you won't change anything or solve anything.  The
problem is government; especially governments that serve something other
than the people which, as far as I can see, is most governments.

Richard