[SEL] this is a shame

Frank DeWitt LBP Frank at lbpinc.com
Thu Aug 29 16:10:03 PDT 2013

Rob.  Most of us fanatics don't thump our bibles anymore.  Our bibles
are on our I-pads, PDAs and phones.
http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/best-bible-apps-for-the-ipad

Also,  No one can earn a place in heaven.  Rom 3:27  for all have sinned
and fall short of the glory of God,

Heaven is a free gift.  Romans 10:9-10, and 13
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your
heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by
believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by
confessing with your mouth that you are saved ... For “Everyone who
calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

Enjoy

Frank

On 8/29/2013 12:06 PM, Rob Skinner wrote:

> I thought the topic was some knucklehead who is yammering about shutting down his 500 retail locations. Good for him. Let him shut down. If he serves a viable market, there will be other entrepreneurs to fill the void he leaves. That’s how free markets work.
>
> I suspect, however, that he’s just another religious zealot thumping on his bible to display his piety to fellow fanatics.
>
> The judge granted him a temporary restraining order until October 1. After that date, let’s see if he closes down all his stores and sends his loyal employees into the streets, or if he’s just a backpedalling phony trying to earn himself a place in heaven. Time will tell…

“Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for
almost all economic growth in the United States,”

President Reagan.

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt           |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.              |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.           |
    Bloomfield NY 14469    |Web  http://www.lbpinc.com/