[SEL] Reg and Al

Graham Harris ozengine at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 24 05:08:59 PDT 2012

Hey Reg

I dunno about the "young" part I'm not far off 60! That's the age you were when you joined the SEL. Kerry says she needs another cuddle BTW.

Hey Al

Ha ha, we DO have relatives in Queensland, so maybe you and me is related after all. That'd be awesome. I didn't think you were old like Reg but.

Graham

Message: 9