[SEL] You tube question

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Oct 22 19:51:05 PDT 2012

If per chance she were to get off she might then be able to sue you
for slander. If the footage might be used in evidence its best for
the prosecution to not taint it by its publication. Even if not you
might get accused of a grudge or personal persecution.  This could
taint your testimony. Best to keep the footage to yourself and offer
it to the prosecutor let him do with it as they see fit. Keep a copy
though.   Mark

At 09:00 PM 10/22/2012, you wrote:
>Do you think that I would get in any kind of trouble for uploading
>some video footage taken in the ticket booth during our show at
>Baraboo this year? I installed security cameras after money was
>missing two years in a row and caught a woman slipping a big wad of
>bills up her shirt sleeve. Her initial court appearance is
>Wednesday, so I could wait until then if necessary?
>This is why the SEL folks didn't see much of me, I was watching the
>cameras from my iPhone over the internet for most of the show. Not
>real fun, but worth it because we caught her.
>whaddya think, home movie anyone?
>Joe
>

>Joe Prindle
>Baraboo, WI USA
>"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
>Spike Milligan

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home
Hobby Collector and Dealer in John Deere
and Hercules Engines.
Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com