[SEL] Reg and Al

Al Harris al.harris at rustic-engines.com
Wed Oct 24 13:17:34 PDT 2012

Cooee Gra Gra,

I just checked my Genealogy Tree (just in case) and you ain't there
brother (lucky you).  I only have one relative in QLD and you're not
related to him (lucky him).  I'm Sydney born,  Penrith bred and Northern
Rivers retired. BTW, I'm two years off 70 you young pup. See you at
Mudgee (Me an' Reg will be lookin' for ya).

Al