[SEL] OT. Browser problem

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Mon Oct 1 18:51:29 PDT 2012

On Oct 1, 2012, at 5:56 PM, Dave Rotigel <rotigel at me.com> wrote:

> Rob, Why would I want to be "protected" from "adult content?"
> 	Dave

Comprehension: D+

If you read everything in it’s entirety, Dave, you’d notice that OpenDNS could protect you from dozens of categories that YOU don’t want. This is not different than other aspects of life. Ron’s ISP decides for him what he will and will not see. In today’s instance, they decided that he shouldn’t see irontrader.com. Now if you took my advice and pointed your DNS to OpenDNS, I’ll bet you could configure it so Obama could no longer spy on you, and the Maytag Militia could no longer spam you.