[SEL] OT. Browser problem

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Oct 1 14:08:45 PDT 2012

Hi Ron,

It appears that irontrader.com has gotten blacklisted as a spammer.
I'll wager that the blacklisting is causing AT&T to block access
to the site.

Go to...  http://www.linuxmagic.com/products/bms/lookup
and put in the IP Address for irontrader.com which is...
199.204.248.107

This shows one blacklisting by uceprotect-1.
They are at http://www.uceprotect.net/en/index.php

They provide instructions on how to get "unlisted."
http://www.uceprotect.net/en/index.php?m=7&s=0
I think George needs to pursue that.

Good luck!

See ya,  Arnie