[SEL] OT. Browser problem

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Mon Oct 1 18:26:47 PDT 2012

> Rob, Why would I want to be "protected" from "adult content?"
> 	Dave

And while on the topic of adult content, I offer this important sex
information:
Curt

               IMPORTANT INFORMATION

                        A woman went to her doctor for advice.

                        She told him that her husband had developed a
penchant for
anal sex, and she was not

                        sure that it was such a good idea.

                        'Do you enjoy it?' The doctor asked. '

                        Actually, yes, I do.

                        ''Does it hurt you?' he asked.

                        'No. I rather like it.'

                        'Well, then,' the doctor continued, 'there's no
reason that
you shouldn't practice anal
                        sex, if that's what you like, so long as you take
care not
to get pregnant.'

                        The woman was mystified. What? You can get
pregnant from
anal sex?'

                        'Of course, ' the doctor replied. 'Where do you
think people
like Nancy Pelosi and Obama come from.'