[SEL] Prices on ebay

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Fri Nov 23 20:01:05 PST 2012

Hi Russell
Yes it can go crazy, we bought an R&V catalog for $800, had if
proffessionaly re-printed, sold 50 copies, the guy that bankrolled the deal
got the original and we got copies at $50ea. Hard to tell the copies from
the original except that it had re-printed and the date inside to cover.
Curt Andree and others helped with this deal.
There were a few of us bidding agianst each other, so rather than just
jacking the price we still got copies, I only wanted the R&V info, not the
original.
Peter