[SEL] Prices on ebay

Russell russell at ncable.com.au
Fri Nov 23 19:27:01 PST 2012

Peter around 4 months ago I saw a 1905 Hornsby booklet; (36 page, original with great hi quality photos and good info) on ebay. I am a keen hornsby collector and did not have anything like that. I had an idea on value for this being around $75 to $85.00 Well I thought it would go at a hi price but I really wanted it so I had a proper crack at it and won it. I paid $180 dollars for it. Well above my idea on price which within a few engine mates cop plenty of slack and sledging for my behaviour. Well bugger me if the same booklet has just been completed again on ebay -  see below

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281020933536?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_620wt_1167

$1009.00 dollars .................. WOW WEEE .......

My wife has suggested I put mine back up with a $750 by it now.
You just never know whats going to happen on ebay I tell you.
regards Russell

PS: I'll keep my copy .........