[SEL] Sad News - Jerry Evans

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:03:51 PDT 2012

That is very, very sad news. I was never fortunate enough to meet Jerry in
person but had chatted with him via email often over the years.
One of his plates is fitted to my 4hp Challenge and will serves as a great
reminder of Jerry.
He is a great loss to the old engine community around the world and I am
extremely sad to lose another 'engine mate'.
Patrick