[SEL] Sad News - Jerry Evans

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 14:14:28 PDT 2012

In a message dated 6/5/2012 12:57:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fero_ah at city-net.com writes:

It is with a sad heart that I pass along the news of
Jerry  Evans' death. He died last night after a bout with cancer.

That is terrible and I never heard he had cancer, which is terrible  stuff
knowing from first hand experience.  Jerry wanted pictures  of Virginia when
the fall leaves were out in full force and I had sent  him a few over the
years.  I do not think he was ever here, but  somehow knew the fall leaves
were beautiful!

My  condolences to the family.

Tom  Schmutz
Concord, Va.