[SEL] Sad News - Jerry Evans

Al Harris al.harris at rustic-engines.com
Tue Jun 5 15:15:19 PDT 2012

Heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Jerry Evans.

It was always with pleasure and interest that I read his posts to the
group and it wasn't hard to measure the merit of the man.

R.I P. Jerry.

Tommy, would you post a pic of the plate for us to admire please, and
ponder on the skills of this gentle man "Out Of Africa".

Al Harris

Northern Rivers. NSW Oz.