[SEL] I just found a 5 3/4 inch piston out in my shop

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 4 17:36:14 PDT 2012

Hi john
yes there is some light scuffs, very light, I would use it without
hesitation. I didn't measure to the top of the piston, and I'm at work
If I remember when I get home I will measure it again

Roger DiRuscio 510-226-2414 office
R.E. Realty Experts 41051 Mission Blvd
Fremont, Ca. 94539. NABPOP,  Member.
Broker Associate # 615513. Five Star Force FSI
510-676-3122 cell 510-623-6979 fax
REO-PRO, RDC-PRO, Equator, Resnet, AMP.
& Equi-trak certified. GRI, RSD,CBS, CDPE.,CPM.
web address   rogerdiruscio.com
Skype.  scrapologist1