[SEL] Restoration Request for Information

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Jan 1 09:25:02 PST 2012

Hi John,

Welcome to an active role on the list!!  8-))

Rather than bore / sleeve the cylinder and grinding
down the piston, why not consider just boring the cylinder
and building up the piston by flame spraying?  This was the
process that Craig Prucha used on my Bessemer half-breed.

It worked REALLY well.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA USA