[SEL] Restoration Request for Information

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Sun Jan 1 21:55:57 PST 2012

Welcome John,
I'll echo what Arnie said. It's a shame to bore out precious cylinder wall
thickness, weakening the cylinder wall. Flame spray as Arnie mentioned or
even better, venture into the world of pattern making and cast a new
oversize piston. It's really a fairly painless process. Here is one of
several I've done.
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/AlamoPistonPattern/Thumbnails.html>
Curt Holland
Bessemer City, NC USA