[SEL] Anyone out there

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Oct 6 07:48:00 PDT 2011

Have been too busy lately to post anything.

Got a crate almost ready to ship to Australia.  Basically just need to screw on the side and top, plus fill out all the paperwork then it's ready to go.

This weekend I'm going to the home of a 90 year old collector I've known for many many years.  He's pretty much blind, but enjoys visitors and his nephew has invited a bunch of collectors to visit for the day and run a lot of his engines and tractors.   We also did this a couple years ago and had a great time.  Always nice to visit him, plus he's got lots of quality engines for everyone to play with for the day.  Looking forward to Saturday even though I'll have to leave around 5am to drive the 250 miles to his place.

Been spending most of my free time just getting stuff accomplished around the house and property before our rainy season starts.

Hopefully, things will get back to normal soon and can start spending some evenings in the shop.  Got too many unfinished engine projects and it would be good to actually get one back together and running.

George