[SEL] Trailer Update

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun May 8 12:02:52 PDT 2011

On 6 May 2011 20:37, Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:
> After a pretty busy day:

Very productive day, in fact the whole weekend has been good, despite
some very heavy rain about 4am this morning, but that had dried up by
10am with the breeze and sun.

We have cut and stuck in place both cant rails (the top of each side)
and fixed all  the roof bars in place. Just short of one single-sided
tophat section to make up the second skylight/vent aperture. In the
pictures there is a conventional top hat piece just sitting there.

We get a delivery on Tuesday from Aalco so we can finish the roof and
start the rear door.ramp.

Also got to square up the chassis on axle stands before we finally fit
the GRP roof, which comes on a roll 2550mm wide and cut to your
length, 1.3mm thick.

Skylight on the single-sided roof sticks:
http://www.stationary-engine.net/Forum/Images/Uploaded/DBChassis72.jpg
Outside on offside
http://www.stationary-engine.net/Forum/Images/Uploaded/DBChassis73.jpg
Outside on nearside