[SEL] Bucket List Shows

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Thu Jun 9 11:50:16 PDT 2011

Mark,
I echo your preference of Mt. Pleasant for several reasons. There is SO
much more to see at Mt. Pleasant, especially in the way if steam. We also
really enjoyed all the horse (4 legged) powered thrashing, grinding,
milling demo's set up there. The car museum was phenomenal also.
Lastly, at Mt. Pleasant you don't have to put up with the owner's
problematic wife, who's attitude is nothing short of bi%&h. I'll never
step foot in Denton again, and that sentiment is echoed by a lot of local
engine folks who now refuse to attend Denton.
If anyone is on the fence concerning these two show, by all means choose
Mt. Pleasant.
Curt Holland