[SEL] Bucket List Shows

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 12:51:09 PDT 2011

I can't say anything one way or the other about the European shows, since I have not been to any but the American shows that I think that every collector should visit at least once are, in order of importance:
Cool Spring, no need to say more
Portland, both quality and quantity
Mount Pleasant, lots of steam and gas engines
Rollag, lots of Prairie tractors and the Withers Otto collection
The Little Log House show at Hastings, MN, lots of permanent displays, lots of gas engines and a nice grounds.

Of course, there are a lot of other great shows. I like Sandwich, Rock River, Freeport, Marshalltown, IA and (of course) Baraboo. For me, the best show is the one that I see the most friends at....
Joe

Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan