[SEL] [AT] forum

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Jan 21 17:45:19 PST 2011

A few years ago I stopped handling my own email spam detection software.   Too much mail and it was consuming too many resources.  So I hired Trend Micro to scan my servers' incoming email first for viruses, spam, etc.   Only then, after each piece of mail passes, will it send the mail to my server for processing.

If Trend Micro only suspects it is spam, but can't rank it high enough to actually reject it, it will add the "spam" tag to the subject line to alert the final recipients.

Hope this helps,

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone