[SEL] Fwd: Internal Fire Museum of Power - Hall 5

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Jan 19 10:35:11 PST 2011

Hey Jerry,

On Wed, January 19, 2011 12:46 pm, Jerry Evans wrote:
> PayPal is also the easiest for me  so I've sent them my 3 week
> supply of beer money :-)
>
> That may sound drastic but bear in mind that I drink Brandy so it
> won't be too bad :-)

Wait, are you saying that since you drink brandy, you don't drink beer and your
contribution of "3 week supply of beer money" was actually ZERO????
Pretty cheezy my friend, pretty cheezy!

Or are you saying that having contributed your beer money you're now forced to drink
only brandy for the next three weeks?

If that's the case, I have a simple solution for you.
Drink Jacqui's beer for the next three weeks!!  8->>

Hi Jacqui!!  8-))  Ya gotta watch us old guys, we're sneaky and tricky.

See ya,  Arnie