[SEL] Fwd: Internal Fire Museum of Power - Hall 5

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Jan 19 09:46:11 PST 2011

At 06:29 PM 19/01/2011, Arnie Fero wrote:
>Hi Folks,
<snip>
>I've found that the easiest way to contribute to Internal Fire is via PayPal.
>The PayPal address for the museum is paul at semidiesel.com
<snip>
>See ya,  Arnie

Thanks for that info Arnie,
         PayPal is also the easiest for me  so I've sent them my 3 week
supply of beer money :-)

         That may sound drastic but bear in mind that I drink Brandy so it
won't be too bad :-)

         Also, good beer is quite cheap here compared to your part of the
world - bear that in mind for the SAHOWT !!

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>