[SEL] Fwd: Internal Fire Museum of Power - Hall 5

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Jan 19 11:31:47 PST 2011

Hi Jacqui,

On Wed, January 19, 2011 1:46 pm, Jerry Evans wrote:
> Actually it WAS Jacqui's supply of beer that I donated  but that's
> O.K. because she enjoys drinking water -  I know this because I told her so
> myself. :-)
>

> Hi Arnie, Jacqui here. Yes I do enjoy drinking water, I know I do 'cause my
> Dad said so ;-(.  I know how sneaky you old buggers are, I keep telling him
> I can outrun him, but he keeps on reminding me he is much sneakier than I
> am!! I guess you get sneakier as you get older ;-). Big hugs and kisses to
> you.  Love Jacqui

This reminds me of two very important points on life that I feel obligated to share
with you...  The first relates to running.  Once upon a time there was a wise old
bull and young stud bull standing at the top of a hill observing a herd of lovely
young heifers in the field down below.  The young stud bull is bouncing up and down
and sez to the wise old bull, "Hey, let's run down there and take one of those
lovely young hefiers."  The wise old bull smiles, and sez to the youngun, "Son, lets
walk down there and take 'em all!"

The secound point I feel that I need to share with you (since your dad is obviously
giving such POOR advice) concerns water.  There was famous wise man here in the
states by the name of W. C. Fields < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._C._Fields > who
once commented that he never drank water because fish fornicate in it.

Words to live by....  8-))

See ya.  Love ya.  Arnie

PS - Now we just need to get George Best to organize that SAHOWT so that I can
return those hugs and kisses in person.  8-))