[SEL] Bamford EG colours

sutter sutter6 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Dec 12 00:59:35 PST 2011

Hello Jerry

Yes the EV/EG series Bamford's were Mid-Brunswick green and the flywheels
were light grey as far as I know (not silver). The outer face and side rims
of the flywheels were painted light grey - the centre and hub  was mid
Brunswick green.

I have sent 2 x pics to your email address.

Rod and Robyn Sutter
sutter6 at bigpond.net.au