[SEL] Internal Fire Hall 5

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Aug 25 04:43:24 PDT 2011

Subject: Internal Fire Hall 5
From:    "Paul Evans" <paul at internalfire.com>
Date:    Thu, August 25, 2011 4:53 am
To:      fero_ah at city-net.com

Hi Arnie,
Getting emails from Oldengine but it will not allow me to post. Yes,
going from the correct email :-)

Was just trying to post an update on the Hall 5 for those who had
supported the venture:-

"A number of people on the lists have supported this project over the
last couple of years.

Has taken some time but the building is now weatherproof and we have
finally taken the sheets off the engines.

There is a news item on the museum website at
http://www.internalfire.com/news.php?ssid=1464

All the large engines have now run although the Ruston 6VE and Allen S47
have plenty of pipework left to do. Everything should be complete by the
End of Season Crankup in October.

Thanks again to everybody who has supported the build, just over £28k
was raised! 100% donations.

Paul, Hazel and the Trustees

--
Internal Fire Museum of Power
Castell Pridd, Tanygroes, Ceredigion, Wales, UK SA43 2JS

MLA Accredited Museum
Registered Charity number 1134971
A member of the Association of Independent Museums."

If you it worth posting on ATIS as well then it would be appreciated.

Have not posted about progress much due to flack from Wieser etc, got
enough to deal with!

Cheers
Paul