[SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 89, Issue 3

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Aug 7 10:00:46 PDT 2011

At 06:00 PM 07/08/2011, you wrote:
>Message: 1
>Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 22:12:03 -0700
>From: Orrin Iseminger <obise at moscow.com>
>Subject: [SEL] Looking for an engine-music video
>
>I'm looking for a certain music video that was recorded in Sweden.
>I've lost the link to it and am wondering if someone might have it.
>
>This particular video showed two (perhaps three) fellows playing the
>melody with a one-cylinder engine doing the percussion.  They were
>standing very close to the machine and from time to time a spectator
>would walk past.  Ring a bell?
>
>I've found several similar videos on YouTube; but, not this particular
>one; I'm guessing it must reside on some other host site.
>
>Our club is trying to put together a tractor/combo act (there are plenty
>such videos on YouTube) and if we could add some variety with an engine
>doing percussion it ought to provide an extra bit of interest.
>(besides, it costs five bucks every time we fire up the cartridge-start
>Field Marshal tractor)
>
>Every little bit of help is welcome.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Orrin
>In the unlikely case someone has not seen such a performance, here's a link:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbN-jO11vKg&feature=related

Hi Orrin,
         My immediate thought was to the one you supplied a link to. I have
that saved.

         I cannot help with your request but would also suggest that you
search for : Eaglesmith - Small Motors" a really great song which we could
all identify with.

         I hope that they play it at my funeral one day (hopefully not too
soon) :-)

Keep well friend,
Jerry