[SEL] WOW-magneto charger

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat Apr 2 12:40:09 PDT 2011

Thanks Mark! Was not yanking your chain at all! Your "understanding
and observations" have helped my understanding a good bit! One
additional question with which you may be able to help: Can you make a
guess as to whether or not my 100# magnet charger brings the charge up
to (aproximately) what you call "the point originally intended by the
magneto manufacturer?" (I'm taking for granted that the 450# beast
would do that--and perhaps more!)
	Dave