[SEL] Austral 351

michael young mike17257 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 02:35:33 PDT 2010

Patrick,

the purist in me says - to quote yourself - "Pull off the flywheels,
press out the problem shaft, align it and press then pin it in place."  But
the other woud work except if the misalignment was small and the key ways
(original and new) overlapped.

Hey its your choice.  A very nice engine and a wise choice. Congratulations!

regards,

Mike Young in Orange. NSW, Australia