[SEL] First Smoke for The McVickerish Engine!

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun May 23 14:23:53 PDT 2010

Ron:

I'm glad you enjoy my musings.  That's the reason I do it.

Being retired with lots of time really helps but this is something I've always wanted to do.  As long as my mind and physical health lasts, I think I can keep busy designing and building unusual engine types.

After I get the McVickerish engine debugged and reliable, I have an idea for a one valve 4-cycle engine.  Until I can start drawing on it, I won't know if it will work.

Anyway, thanks for your comments!

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand