[SEL] First Smoke for The McVickerish Engine!

Ron Gerlach r7734g at hotmail.com
Sun May 23 12:57:43 PDT 2010

Elden

Congratulations on the first smoke.  I have enjoyed following the progress on this engine as well as reading and watching the whole story on the Hvid.  I appreciate the time you have taken to document your progress.  I especially like seeing your solutions to making complex engine forms without castings.  You are an inspiration for me.  I have had some ideas and general plans for building up some other engine types so seeing your approach has given me new ideas as well as encouragement.  I just need to retire so I can find more time to devote to the hobby.

RonG