[SEL] First Smoke for The McVickerish Engine!

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun May 23 13:27:05 PDT 2010

Dave:

Yes - I figured that it would run in either direction and kind of wondered why it hadn't been used for boats.  I guess that the McVicker engine production was short-lived and that during period no one tried to promote the design for marine use.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand