[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Apr 3 07:12:27 PDT 2010

Tim,

You are SO wrong.  Recall that we're trying to RESTORE balance.  That means that all
this good ol' iron and steel needs to back to where it was born; The Steel City,
Pittsburgh!  As a lifelong resident of the Steel City I do hereby pledge to be a
faithful caretaker of this incoming old iron.  And in keeping with prior
arrangements, any Maytags that get mixed in will be shuttled off to Maytag Mark for
safe-keeping.

See ya,  Arnie