[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY

William Olson weolson at wiktel.com
Sat Apr 3 07:47:16 PDT 2010

Hi Arnie,

Saturday, April 3, 2010, 9:12:27 AM, you wrote:

AF> Tim,

AF> You are SO wrong.  Recall that we're trying to RESTORE balance.  That means that all
AF> this good ol' iron and steel needs to back to where it was born; The Steel City,
AF> Pittsburgh!  As a lifelong resident of the Steel City I do hereby pledge to be a
AF> faithful caretaker of this incoming old iron.  And in keeping with prior
AF> arrangements, any Maytags that get mixed in will be shuttled off to Maytag Mark for
AF> safe-keeping.

AF> See ya,  Arnie

AF> SEL mailing list
AF> SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com

Come on now, you should know that with the source in mind, it should all be returned to Minnesota where most of the iron ore came from in the first place to build those engines.

--
One Old Swede,  William Olson,   Roosevelt, MN  USA                     mailto:weolson at wiktel.com

Outgoing mail checked by Comodo AntiVirus