[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 2 15:31:29 PDT 2010

I really can't beleive how wrong you all are.  If you place all that heavy stuff in the areas stated your going to cause some major tilting of the US.  All that stuff needs to be placed here in the middle of the country to keep things in balance.  We have plenty of room, lots of open ground, no underground caves to cause sinking, oceans to flood the land or any of those nasty mountains which make storage difficult since everything would be at an angle.  If all this stuff was placed in the eastern parts Calf. would gain more ground as it would rise up due to the heavy load in the east.  Now do we really need more land on the west coast, the place is in deep debt as it is now, they couldn't handle any more expense.  No, I think the simple solution is to bring it all to Kansas where there is land of plenty and friendly people to take care of it.

Tim