[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Apr 2 17:25:08 PDT 2010

Well Elden, a gov'met bail out would be in order.  Except in this case
it will be in the form of new sheds on my place to store all the iron
that's headed this way.  In fact, the "stimulus" has already started.

Some of you have been to my place and you've seen the two buildings full
of junk that I have here.  We'll there's now a third one going up (and
room for a 4th, 5th, 6th, etc).

Here's a photo of building #3.  Since this photo was made last week
they've got the concrete poured.  I'm getting ready!

http://picasaweb.google.com/Lcjudge/NewBuilding#5455695661512072274

The building on the left in the photo is 62' x 126'.  The second one is
48' x 60' and the new one is 42' x 60'.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Lcjudge/NewBuilding#5455695663217424802

I told the wife around Christmas time that I either had to get rid of
some junk or build another building.  She said "that sounds like an easy
one to answer".  It was, I called the builder the following day and
signed the contract on the new one.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY