[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Fri Apr 2 15:50:24 PDT 2010

Tommy:

As soon as the state begins to sink, we'll bet the Guvmint to "hep us".  That will bring billions and billions of dollars so we can pump-in concrete to shore it up.  AND, the extra weight of the iron and concrete will firmly anchor us to the rest of the U.S. so we don't float away.

With that iron in your part of KY, it might sink into a previously undiscovered cave!  You wouldn't want that to happen, wouldya??

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand