[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 18:17:14 PDT 2010

Hey Tommy, When you get building three built and filled up  give me and Mike a call and we'll come for a visit.  I've got some cool refreshing pepsi for you and we can sit in the shade of those Oak trees and talk about cleaning out your sheds...... I mean cleaning up those ole rusty  engines of yours. Yer pal in North Carolina, Steve