[SEL] SEL Posts Being Rejected

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:49:30 PDT 2009

2009/9/7 Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com>:
> Folks,
>
> I'm running into an odd problem.  Perhaps one of you have also encountered it and
> may have a solution.

Plain text is best for emails anyway, and this email is coming through
fine on your old account, so does your new ISP add anything to the
email when it handles it, and do you use the same PC to send from both
accounts?

What programme (program) do you use to send email with?  is it the
same one for both accounts, and have you verified what is actually
being transmitted?

We have used Agent for 15 years now with no problems, and have always
used plain text with no font/colour additions.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com