[SEL] SEL Posts Being Rejected

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Mon Sep 7 15:35:07 PDT 2009

And if you're not ready to fix all your problems, perhaps I can still
help.  Content types and subtypes include image/gif, text/plain,
multipart/mixed, multipart/alternative, etc.  God only knows what is
being sent from that silly windows computer of yours.  Send me an
email from that account, just as you would do if you were sending it
to the list.

Rob