[SEL] Just a little off topic..........RE: Our annual show.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sat Sep 5 20:12:10 PDT 2009

Tommy:

Yes, I worked with "Gil" during my time at WAVE.  Later, when I had moved to WHAS (before going fulltime with my design company), Melissa "Missy" Forsythe got fired from WAVE because she was "too old".  She immediately was offered a job at WHAS, took it, filed suit against WAVE for age discrimination and won.

A few years later, she left WHAS - I thibnk, to get married and I haven't seen her since.  She was a really talented lady and very easy to work with.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand