[SEL] Just a little off topic..........RE: Our annual show.

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Sep 5 21:10:49 PDT 2009

Elden,
	I think I saw her at a Special Olympics function or something
similar.  If you were at WHAS you probably worked with Mort Crim and the
gang.  Boy, for a station their size they really had some talent in
those days.  I remember us having engines at one of our local festivals
in the mid '70's and they did a story on them.  The good old days!!

Tommy

Tommy:

Yes, I worked with "Gil" during my time at WAVE.  Later, when I had
moved to WHAS (before going fulltime with my design company), Melissa
"Missy" Forsythe got fired from WAVE because she was "too old".  She
immediately was offered a job at WHAS, took it, filed suit against WAVE
for age discrimination and won.

A few years later, she left WHAS - I thibnk, to get married and I
haven't seen her since.  She was a really talented lady and very easy to
work with.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand