[SEL] Spam> RE: Our annual show.

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Sep 5 16:25:31 PDT 2009

Elden,
	Boy you're bringing back some memories with Livingston Gilbert
anchoring that news program.  Believe it or not, I saw Mellisa Forsythe
about a year ago and she has aged very little.... I kid you not!  Still
a lovely and very pleasant lady.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

Tommy:

I'm sorta with you.  I've owned antique cars in the past and was active
in the Kyana Region of the AACA for a few years in the '60's and early
'70's.  I finally got tired of the Plutocrats elbowing their way into
the club and then changing the focus from having fun (tours and rallys)
to serious judging shows.

Right after I got out of the Air Force in '64, I made a giant speedster
out of a junk American LaFrance fire engine and terrorized the
Plutocrats some with it.

Didja ever wonder why someone would name a car "Belchfire IV"?  Lookie
here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7561URqESBQ

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand