[SEL] Local newspaper article features Jacqui.

SKIP CLEVELAND skipcleveland at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 1 13:55:59 PDT 2009

Can you translate it into Dutch? This way, my wife Betty who speaks gibberish could translate it back into her form of English and I
could translate hers into something I could understand. At least I think I can.
It would give some of the other viewers an idea of how to express themselves in Dutch instead of just their made up gibberish.
Oh never mind.
It was a nice story anyway. So, get a bunch of these newspapers and put them in a black garbage bag and they will last for years and
not just 15 minutes.
Skip