[SEL] OT Electric trailer brakes

frank skinner marinesurveys at msn.com
Tue May 19 13:02:39 PDT 2009

Lew;

On boat tailers around salt water I always solder all connections,

paint with 3-M liquid insulation & slide heat shrink over that & tape.

The other thing is to have home runs from each item to the front

of the trailer & make connections there & do the same as above.

Always use oversize wires, where you can, to ensure they carry

proper current & deliver full voltage.

      { My $.50 worth }

          Best of luck

        Franklin S. Skinner