[SEL] OT Electric trailer brakes

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Tue May 19 12:33:08 PDT 2009

Thanks Bruce & everyone.  Got them working but about half way to the
inspection place they quit again.  GOTTA be a connection somewhere!  Was
suspicious of maybe the controller but hooked up my other trailer with
electric brakes & it works fine.  Gotta put it on the back burner for a
while; wanted to haul some stuff with it I gotta get moved but will just
have to use one of my other trailers for now unless I get it fixed tonight.
I'm gonna start by soldering all the connections.

Lew