[SEL] Manilla Rally 2009

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Jun 9 15:26:55 PDT 2009

G'day Patrick,

Great rally pics as always.  That Waterloo Boy tractor is a gorgeous piece of work.
It reminds me of Jerry Kieffer's John Deere.
http://www.craftsmanshipmuseum.com/Kieffer1.htm

The craftsmen who do this sort of work are truly an inspiration in an age where much
of the manufacturing has been shipped off to cheap third-world countries and the
best that so many folks can manage is to press the button on the TV remote.  Let's
hope that this gent (and the others) keep their passion!

See ya,  Arnie